Tuesday 29 January 2013

Husna Abaya's review

salaam alikoum all :)

I rarely buy many products online, simply cos money is a tad tight right now and when it comes to abaya shopping I am happy to browse!  I last got my abaya fix in late December when I popped down to London......and got to go to one of my fave abaya shops ever - that's another review altogether!

But for some time Husna Abayas has been popping up on my newsfeed. My friend has bought about 6 abayas - and counting from her! It set me thinking. These must be good.....why is half my friends list (seemingly) buying from this seller???

So on Sunday night a pic popped up of the new stock - see below:


I was immediately tempted by the purple. I have one beloved purple abaya - that sadly got some grease stains on hajj. I have yet to throw it away - but its not really fit for wearing anymore.  I always knew in the back of my mind that I was hunting for a replacement. This looked like it.  

I have an abaya (one I bought in December) very similar - its black and the lace is black but the sleeves are coloured beige.  I like that abaya so I felt I was not taking too much of a gamble purchasing the purple.

I messaged the sister Sunday night - paid £29 including postage (always a plus when postage is free) and my abaya arrived today - Tuesday morning. The postie helpfully popped it behind the shed....lol. I was happy about that as it meant no long trek to the sorting office!

I have tried it on and really like it. At the bottom of the abaya they have sewn a sort of band finish which affects the way it drapes - in a good way.  I am a larger sister - and I think the flow would be even better on a slimmer sister - but it was fine for me - I am a realist! 

The quality of the material is actually nicer than the black equivalent - and the above pics kind of downplay how nice it looks in real life.

I would definitely purchase from this sister again - fast and friendly service and a lovely product = happy me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;